Who can Apply for Honors and How?
The department seeks applications from qualified majors in psychology.
Applicants must have:
- Completed at least 50 credit hours upon entering the program
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25, including transfer credits
- A minimum psychology coursework grade point average of 3.4, including transfer credits
- No convictions of honor code violations
- A willingness to commit to three consecutive semesters of honors coursework and completion of a thesis
Honors Program Application (Instant Download)
You may also obtain an application from the director.
Applications are accepted each fall semester by the last Friday in October for the class beginning each spring. Submit an application to Dr. Brielmaier in 2045 or online to firstname.lastname@example.org