Declare a Minor


Coursework in psychology can enhance many different majors, and the minor in psychology is available to any non-psychology student at Mason. For a list of suggested courses for students who are majoring in specific disciplines that interact especially well with psychology, contact the Undergraduate Psychology Office.

Our department offers several high-quality minors in general psychology and specialized fields of psychology that are available to all non-psychology majors

Available Minors:

     • Minor in Brain, Body and Behavior 

• Minor in Clinical Psychology 

• Minor in Developmental Psychology

• Minor in Forensic Psychology

• Minor in Health Psychology

• Minor in Industrial/Organizational Psychology

     • Minor in Psychology (General)

How to Declare

Come to David King 2086 to fill out a minor declaration form. If you would like to meet with one of our advisors before declaring, click here


You must be a non-psychology major in order to declare a minor

If you are a Psychology major interested in studying any of the specialized topics below, you may pursue a Psychology concentration instead.