Declare a Concentration


Students pursuing a B.A. or a B.S. in Psychology may choose to declare one or more concentrations in:

• Clinical Psychology

            • Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience

• Developmental Psychology

• Educational Psychology

• Forensic Psychology

• Health Psychology

• Human Factors Psychology

• Work/Organizational Psychology

 How to Declare

Please fill out a concentration form and send it to ugpsyc@gmu.edu.

If you would like to meet with one of our advisors before declaring, click here


You must be a psychology major in order to declare a concentration. This is different from a minor, which is a secondary field of study a student pursues outside of their major.