Students are encouraged to meet with an advisor at least once a semester. When scheduling, please keep in mind University deadlines, assignment deadlines, and time of year – particularly during the beginning and end of the semester, as these tend to be busier times.
We are now using a new appointment system called SSC. Please click on the Psychology Advising link in the right side bar, or click for directions on how to schedule as a Psychology major, or a non-Psychology major.
Note that you DO NOT need an appointment for the following:
1. Signing or reviewing forms such as:
• Declaring your major or minor in Psychology. You may download forms to declare a major or minor from the Registrar's website or visit our office to pick one up.
• Reviewing Transfer Credit Reevaluation/Course Elsewhere Forms. Please be sure to bring a copy of the syllabus and/or course description for the course as well as your current GMU transcript with these forms.
• Documents needing an advisor’s signature may be dropped off in the Undergraduate Office and will be signed by an advisor and available for pick up after one full business day.
2. Certain general questions! If your question is a brief one, simply email our advisors and be sure to include your G-Number and GMU email: