Who can Apply for Honors and How?
The department seeks applications from qualified majors in psychology.
Applicants must have:
- Completed at least 50 credit hours upon entering the program
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25, including transfer credits
- A minimum psychology coursework grade point average of 3.4, including transfer credits
- No convictions of honor code violations
- A willingness to commit to three consecutive semesters of honors coursework and completion of a thesis
Download the application for honors in the major.
You may also obtain an application from the director.
Applications are accepted each fall semester by the last Friday in October for the class beginning each spring. Submit application to David King Hall 2045 or 2086.