The department seeks applications from qualified majors in psychology.
Applicants must have:
- Completed at least 50 credit hours upon entering the program
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25, including transfer credits
- A minimum psychology coursework grade point average of 3.4, including transfer credits
- No convictions of honor code violations
- A willingness to commit to three consecutive semesters of honors coursework and completion of a thesis
Download the application for honors in the major (below).
You may also obtain an application from director.
The application deadline is October 29. Submit application to David King Hall 2045 or 2086.
What the students say...
"The Psychology Honors Program has been the most academically challenging part of my university career and
consequently the most rewarding one. Not only did it help to develop me as a researcher and public speaking
I also gained long-term relationships with wonderful faculty members and classmates."
- Jackie Nguyen (Class of 2005)