The University Catalog is the authoritative source for information on courses. The Schedule of Classes is the authoritative source for information on classes scheduled for this semester. See the Schedule for the most up-to-date information and see Patriot web to register for classes.
Course Information from the University Catalog
Selected topics reflecting interest in specialized areas.
Topic announced in advance. May be repeated for credits when topic is different.
7 Sections Currently Scheduled for Fall 2012
From the Schedule of Classes
- PSYC 461-003: Food for Thght: Psyc of Eating Doris Bitler Davis - 12:00 PM to 01:15 PM MW - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 461-004: Psychological Fitness Jerome Short - 03:00 PM to 04:15 PM TR - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 461-006: The Brain in Text and Film Jane M Flinn - 03:00 PM to 04:15 PM R - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 461-007: Undergrad Practicum in Psychol Robyn Mehlenbeck - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 461-008: Intro to Human Factors Psychol Robert J Youmans - 12:00 PM to 01:15 PM TR - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 461-009: Lab Meth in Behav Neuroscience Jennifer Brielmaier - 01:30 PM to 04:10 PM W - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 461-DL1: Forensic Psychology Shilpa Krishnan - Section Syllabus