The University Catalog is the authoritative source for information on courses. The Schedule of Classes is the authoritative source for information on classes scheduled for this semester. See the Schedule for the most up-to-date information and see Patriot web to register for classes.
Course Information from the University Catalog
An in-depth overview of important topics in cognitive psychology, including memory, attention, pattern recognition, problem solving, reasoning, and psycholinguistics.
6 Sections Currently Scheduled for Fall 2012
From the Schedule of Classes
- PSYC 317-001: Cognitive Psychology Leisha Colyn - 09:00 AM to 10:15 AM MW - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 317-002: Cognitive Psychology Phillip Lawrence Gilmore - 01:30 PM to 02:45 PM MW - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 317-004: Cognitive Psychology Kristen Nicole Medeiros - 03:00 PM to 04:15 PM TR - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 317-005: Cognitive Psychology Brandon Beltz - 07:20 PM to 10:00 PM W - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 317-006: Cognitive Psychology Phillip Lawrence Gilmore - 12:00 PM to 01:15 PM MW - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 317-007: Cognitive Psychology Carryl Baldwin - 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM TR - Section Syllabus