The University Catalog is the authoritative source for information on courses. The Schedule of Classes is the authoritative source for information on classes scheduled for this semester. See the Schedule for the most up-to-date information and see Patriot web to register for classes.
Course Information from the University Catalog
Study of human behavior development in a social matrix, including such topics as socialization, cultural behavior, group norms, and attitude formation.
Satisfies General Education requirement for social and behavioral science..
6 Sections Currently Scheduled for Fall 2012
From the Schedule of Classes
- PSYC 231-001: Social Psychology Clifford Ross Haimann - 09:00 AM to 10:15 AM MW - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 231-002: Social Psychology Donna Orsini - 03:00 PM to 04:15 PM MW - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 231-003: Social Psychology Kyla Alexandra Machell - 12:00 PM to 01:15 PM TR - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 231-004: Social Psychology John H Riskind - 03:00 PM to 04:15 PM TR - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 231-005: Social Psychology Stephen Zaccaro - 04:30 PM to 07:10 PM T - Section Syllabus
- PSYC 231-006: Social Psychology Kyla Alexandra Machell - 07:20 PM to 10:00 PM R - Section Syllabus